This article explains how you clear cache and cookies in different browsers.
In Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Internet Explorer
Clear cache for Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11: Please check this guide
In Microsoft Edge:
Open Microsoft Edge
- Click the Hub icon
- Click the History icon
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button. The message “All Clear!” will appear at the top when the data has been erased.