To pause a user:
- Go to Admin view - Administration (if you can't see Administration in the menu on the left, please notify your system administrator).
- Under "User Directory" you can view your users.
- Click on the user you wish to pause.
- Scroll furthest down, under the tab User Information, until you see the button "Pause user account" in green.
- Click on "Pause user account" - Remember to put a calendar note to reactivate user when he/she is back!
Another way to pause accounts is to use the three dots next to the employee card of the user you want to pause and select "Pause user".
You can also pause accounts directly under the tab 'User directory' by marking the button next to the profile/employee card:
Mark the user/users you wish to pause - in this view, you can pause more than one account at a time!