Why create a custom survey?
- Did the employees appreciate last Thursday’s conference?
- What do the co-workers in the Finance department think of the new way of working that you recently implemented?
- How do our new employees experience their first couple of months with us?
- If you haven’t already, create a c
Add your custom category to the Overview page
Once you've set up the survey, remember to add it to the overview page to be able to see the results. Follow: Change content in the Overview
What will my questions look like?
Custom questions have the same look and feel as our standard questions. In other words, four smiley options and a free text field where users can write a comment.
Good to know
- The questions in the custom survey will have a randomized order and not the same order as stated in the custom survey tab.
- You can remind users who didn't respond to the survey three days after it's sent out. Click the three dots next to the mailing and select "Remind users". Go here: Mailing.
2023-01-16 - Updated the steps regarding custom questions
2022-05-17 - Added "What will the questions look like?" and "Good to know" section
2022-02-18 - Added the "Add your custom category to the Overview page" section