Check-in is a feature that allows users who don't have a smartphone or computer to answer the survey questions. All you need is one computer or tablet with easy access for all users. The user logs in with a personal four-digit code, answers the questions and then logs out.
It's a perfect solution if you have co-workers in a factory, and you still want everyone to be able to contribute to the temperature.
How to activate check-in
Activating check-in is super easy. Start by:
- Go to the Admin view in Winningtemp
- Click Settings
- Click Apps
- Click Check-in
- Click Activate check-in
- First, select a name for the URL. Secondly, use that URL to access the check-in feature on a phone, tablet, or computer below
- Choose the length of the code that the users check in with under the Default code length.
- Click Generate codes to create codes for all the users
- The codes can be exported to Excel or can be found through the Users tab later on
- Distribute the codes by clicking send an email containing codes to the users
- Click Save.
Use the URL that you created to open Winningtemp on a shared computer, tablet, or phone and the users can start to contribute to the temperature.
When you create new users
If you create new users after you activate the Check-in feature, you generate codes for them in Settings -> Apps -> Check-in.
- If the managers in your organization have access to edit and invite users, they can also use the export button from the user's tab to pull lists of all the check-in codes themselves.
- You can use a third-party service to print a QR code poster that users can scan when signing in to the check-in solution. Your users scan the QR code and then enter their PIN code, a quick and easy sign-in solution.