When setting up a new country or department in an already existing organisational structure, you can ensure that the new groups don't receive any unwanted surveys during the setup process. Here's how to exclude a group from all survey send-outs:
- Switch to the Admin view
- Click Administration
- Under the Organisation tab, click your way through the organisation structure until you've found the group you want to exclude. You can also search for the group using the search function
- Click on the three dots
- Click Edit
- Click Advanced
- Check the "Exclude from question mailing" box
- If you want to exclude all underlying groups as well, check the "Update setting for the underlying group as well" box
- Click Save
Note: Excluded groups are red in the organisational chart to make it easy for you to differentiate them from the rest.
Undo the changes
Remember that you must manually undo the steps once everything is in place. Here's how:
- Follow steps 1-6 above
- Uncheck the "Exclude from question mailing" box
- Check the "Update setting for the underlying group as well" box if you want these changes to apply to all underlying groups
- Click Save.
2023-02-01 - Article created
Please sign in to leave a comment.