Note: Only system administrators and support roles can create groups.
- Switch to Admin view.
- Go to Administration in the left menu.
- Click Organisation and click Create new group.
- If you want to create a subgroup to an already existing group, click on the parent group. Click “Create subgroup” and the new group will be added as a subgroup.
- Fill out the info about the new group. Under Advanced, you can decide language and question language.
- Click Save and you're done.
To add users and administrators to your new group, you simply click on the group and select Add user, or follow the steps under read more.
2022-03-17 - Updated the steps in the guide
2021-12-27 - Added more information in the steps and read more section