Before the first mailing
- Go through all the questions before sending them out and personalise any questions if needed.
Go here: Standard survey
- We recommend that you only make smaller changes that don't change the meaning of the question. For example, remove "supervisor" from the question: "Do you feel that your immediate manager/supervisor at XX is available when you need to get in contact with him/her?"
Read more: How to customize the standard questions
- Familiarize yourself with the different system settings.
Go here: System settings
- Add all managers as group administrators for their team.
Read more: How to add an administrator for a group
- Remember to invite all employees before the first mailing.
Read more: How to send invites to your colleagues?
After using Winningtemp for a couple of weeks
- Update the user directory if you have any new employees or if a user resigns. Pause accounts for employees who are on parental leave or on a long sick leave.
Read more: How to pause an account
- Highlight the company temperature in newsletters or larger meetings. It is important that you talk about Winningtemp and how you will act upon the feedback you will receive. Otherwise, employees might lose interest and stop answering the question mailings. You can use the PDF report for this. (The report is a part of the Insights package)
Read more: Temperature Report
- Do you want a benchmark to follow up on at board meetings? Many of our customers use monthly checkpoints and set goals for these. Checkpoints can, for instance, be eNPS, the commitment temperature, or the total temperature.
Read more: What is eNPS and how does it work?
- Is the holiday season coming up? During the holiday season, you can pause question mailings to avoid unnecessary emails to your employees.
Read more: How to pause surveys
- Keep an eye on the statistics tab and note if the response rate of any group is low. Why is it low? Does the manager or team need support?
Go here: Statistics
- What's been working in the organisation, and how can you identify the success factors and encourage them? Share success stories in a manager forum or meetings, it motivates a lot!
- You can create your own survey questions to match your organizational needs. You can then choose to include them in either the standard survey or create your own survey.
Read more: How to create custom questions
If you need help
- Our Help center is packed with useful information, here you'll be able to find answers to most questions
- If you can't the answer to your question, click on the Help button to get in touch with our support team.
2022-03-23 - Updated article with more steps
2021-09-14 - Added bullet point about adding custom question to standard and custom surveys.